1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Log-in and/or use of the Site www.ccbs.al (“Site”) implies that the User accepts the general terms and conditions contained in this document (hereinafter referred to as “General Conditions”).
Site use and/or explicit acceptance of the General Conditions at the moment of log-in constitutes an agreement between the User and CCBS Srl (“Company”). If the User rejects the General Conditions, he/she shall not be allowed to use the Site and the services offered by the Company.
2. CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND SITE MANAGEMENT
The Site and its content, including for example the texts and images (“Content”) are owned by the Company. All rights are reserved, unless stated otherwise. Any content such as trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs are registered trademarks registered by the company or third parties, which have granted the relevant rights. Unauthorised use of the Content or in violation of these General Conditions by the User shall be prohibited.
Management of the Site is an exclusive property right of the Company. The User is forbidden to edit and/or alter the content of the Site, use software or devices to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually in the operation or functionality of the Site, for example, upload or make available photos that contain corrupt data or viruses through any means.
3. SITE USE
The Site is developed by the Company for entertainment, information, communication and recreation services provided by third parties. The Site use should be exclusively in line with these General Conditions and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. Particularly, the Company grants the User a personal non-transferable right to use the Site by abiding to the following:
• the User may download content exclusively for non-commercial or personal use;
• any use of images of people or places for other purposes must be previously authorized by the Company;
• contents included in the section “press area” of the Site may be downloaded or reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, magazines, commercial publications, or for broadcasting TV programs, upon prior authorisation by the Company;
• reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or use of the Site content without prior written authorisation by the Company shall be prohibited;
• any use of the Content for commercial and/or advertising shall be prohibited;
• the use of the Site to publish, transmit or distribute information and/or materials and/or content on or through this Site that may be harmful, obscene, defamatory, injurious, pornographic or otherwise illegal or for any purpose that constitutes a crime or grounds for civil liability or otherwise violate in any way the applicable law, shall be prohibited. In this regard, the Company actively cooperates with law enforcement authorities to identify anyone who posts or sends such materials on the Site or generally anyone who uses the Site for purposes and in ways contrary to the law.
• in general, the use the Site in any way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of third parties and/or the Company shall be prohibited.
As regards the interactive sections of the Site, the Company reserves the right to monitor or display discussions, chats, posts, broadcasts, publications and, in general, any other interactive part of the Site. In any case, the Company is under no obligation to undertake these activities and assumes no responsibility for the content of these sections of the Site. In particular, it assumes no responsibility regarding the presence of materials brought by third parties in these sections that may contain obscene, defamatory, abusive, false, pornographic or however against the law. In any case, the user is expressly forbidden from posting or transmitting in these sections of the Site materials of the type described above, in these cases, the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall apply.
Without prejudice to any other rights of the Company, the latter reserves the right to deny and / or block access to the Site, when the Company ascertains that the User (or persons logged in the Site in his name) is violating these General conditions and/or legal provisions.
4. USER RESPONSIBILITY
The user who is logged in the Site must only disclose his/her personal data required. He/she guarantees that this personal data is authentic, clear and updated. The User accepts responsibility for the use of the Site by him/her or anyone using his/her personal data.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
All content, information and services available in the Site are offered “as they are” without warranty of any kind. In particular, the Site is offered by the Company “as it is”. The Company does not issue any guarantee about the functionality of the Site or the accuracy, completeness, reliability of content. The company also does not issue any express or implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The company also does not provide any guarantees for reliability, stability or presence of viruses in the materials and content available on the Site.
6. RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company shall not be liable for damages of any kind that might result from the use and/or log-in in the Site, including any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
All content downloaded from any section of the Site or through a link therein, shall be downloaded, installed or used by the User under his/her own responsibility and exclusive risk.
7. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Site contains links to third-party website. The company has no control over them and, therefore, is not in any way responsible for the content of these pages. Some of these links provide access to third-party sites that offer services through the Site. In such cases, the General Conditions shall apply for each service in terms of using and obtaining third-party services, for which the Company assumes no responsibility.
It is possible to create a link to the Site only with the written permission of the Company. The Company reserves the right to withdraw consent at any time for allowing such link whenever the Company deems it inappropriate.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These General Conditions on the use of the Site shall be governed by the Albanian law.
10. AMENDMENTS TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
The Company reserves the right to change the Site, its content and/or services and the General Conditions at any time and without notice.
The company also reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time without notice. These changes shall be considered effective immediately upon posting of the modified General Conditions on the Site. Changes will be notified on the Site, without infringing on the User’s right not to use this web Site or to demand cancellation of his/her registration, or the User may continue to use the Site in line with the amended version of the General Conditions.
11. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions other than these General Conditions may apply to certain services or goods offered through the Site: the User states from the start that he/she grants te consent to these additional terms and conditions, in case of request for goods or services.