Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k (CCBS) is a leading company in the Albanian market of non-alcoholic refreshing drinks.
At CCBS, we are committed to growing our business, contributing to our local communities and developing our people, having strong organizational capability and putting the right people in the right jobs.
CCBS is looking for a potential candidate to fill the vacancy for:
The Role’s primary responsibility is to contribute and support the Operational Strategic Planning by proposing maintenance and investment programs to ensure the functionality of production lines, increase efficiency to achieve the production objectives and cost reduction.
- Optimal management of projects from the lay-out plan, start-up of new machineries as well as coordination of new equipment acquisition, by paying attention on deadlines, costs and quality of work.
- Study and analyze technical solutions to increase synergy between different projects.
- Evaluate the production lines’ current situation, fully coordinating the technical aspect of the production process, and propose maintenance budget as well as new investments to guarantee the achievement of objectives.
- Analyze maintenance costs for machineries.
- Responsible for the conservation and the rational use of energy, preventive actions, procedures and anything else needed to promote the rational use of energy.
- Identify hazards, prepare risk assessment and adopt preventive actions in close collaboration with the department head.
- Actively participate in the updating of the preventive measures in relation to organizational and production changes, developments of prevention techniques and changes of the relevant statutory provisions regarding safety and the environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Electric/Electronic Engineering.
- Min 4 years of experience, preferably in production.
- Experience in administration of production and maintenance.
- Experience in management of projects with large budget; use of energy in maintenance and planning operations.
- Able to coordinate different functions, project management and achieve results.
- High operational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English and/or Italian language.
- Good computer skills – MSOffice and engineering software, preferable CAD.
The professionals interested in this position should send a cover letter – stating the position you are applying for, and a comprehensive CV in English, not later than 26th December 2021.
Dear Applicants: If you are contacting us by e-mail to send your CV in order to apply for new job positions at CCBS, please add the following statement to your CV or e-mail:
I give my consent and authorize CCBS to process my personal data present in the CV in accordance with Law 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On Personal Data Protection, as amended, for the purpose of recruitment”.
We inform you that in the absence of this authorization, your application will not be considered, but will be disqualified and deleted immediately.
If you have questions about this Authorization or would like additional information regarding how your personal data is protected, you can contact the person in charge at CCBS at 0682019291.
CCBS informs the candidates that the personal data collected through the online portal ccbs.al, for vacancies, that their personal data present in the CV, will be treated in accordance with Law 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended ”;
CCBS will keep confidential and will not transfer the CVs of candidates applying for vacant positions to any third party or use it for any purpose other than that of recruitment. In case the candidates will not be selected for interview, the CVs sent by them will be deleted and destroyed according to the law in force, maximum 5 working days from the date of closing the announcement, not allowing the loss, change, unauthorized dissemination. authorized or interference with personal data transmitted, stored or processed. CCBS will process personal data only to the extent necessary to determine job requirements, or in accordance with the requirements provided by Albanian legislation.
CCBS protects your personal data with state-of-the-art IT technology and physical security systems. In accordance with the legal framework in force, the Candidate enjoys the right at any time, through a request to the CCBS at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, You have the right to access this data and request their deletion or correction. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which is based on the consent given by submitting the CV to the CCBS prior to its withdrawal.